Saturday, May 23, 2009

Community Outreach Tomorrow...!! What a Bummer d[-_-]b

Heres a Pic of my Meez and Zac's Meez....



Just a Random Pic...
So dun ask...



Ugh...
Whare the hell is Kebun Baru CC anyways...
Well, tomorrow is gonna be swamped...
And the worst thing is...
...
....
......
.........

TOMORROW IS EFFIN' SUNDAY!!!!

Anyways, atleast Zac will be fetching me xD and SKittle!!!
We'll be going to Johore maybe gonna give Skittle a Bath there...

[On the phone with Zac]

Zac: hey babe.

Me: Hiiiii xD

Zac: I'm going for Staff Parade now...

Me: 0.o? What's that?

Zac: It's like Last Parade.

Me: ouh... ok call me back after! ily...

Zac: ok. ily too...

Me: bye.

Zac Bye.

--------------------------------

d[^_^]b

Where was I? oh yea -_-"
i dun wanna go to the stupid Outreach... d[v.v]b

If you're wondering what we are gonna do there, its Health Screening =\
I guess its a good thing... I mean hadn't done anything good lately...
So yea... =\

And one more thing, my cell is still being retain in the workshop... She said oh 2 days later you may collect your phone... Its BEEN a week NOW!!

I miss my Sony Ericsson C905 D:

Ok, im gonna roll now gotta wake up before the sun actually rise on a Sunday Morning d[-_-]b




-ellyster-



No comments:

Post a Comment